AIR-CONDITIONING MAINTENANCE SERVICES
It is important to service your air conditioner on a regular basis. Particularly in the Townsville & NQ region, where we use our Air-conditioners often in this hot weather.
After 12 months of usage your efficiency may have reduced by as much as 50% depending on outside air conditions. An un-serviced air conditioner can also cause a health hazard for your home and family.
What does avoiding maintenance mean to you?
- Increased power consumption.
- Loss of cooling and heating capacity.
- Reduction in the life of your air conditioner.
- Increased chance of your system failing.
- Increased possibility of air contamination and health issues.
The majority of breakdowns we attend have been due to drain blockages from mould and algae build up. All of the units that failed have not been serviced in the last 12 months. These costly breakdowns can easily be prevented had the units been serviced every 12 months at a minimum.
Our comprehensive service consists of:
- General check over.
- Evaporator coil cleaned and flushed.
- Filters cleaned and sanitised.
- Evaporator fan and housing checked and cleaned.
- Evaporator drain pan flushed.
- Evaporator drain line flushed.
- Batteries in remote checked.
- Condenser coil cleaned and flushed.
- Condenser coil sprayed with anti-corrosive spray.
- Condenser unit wiped down.
Voltec Services technicians utilise a specially designed bib to catch fluids when cleaning indoor units. We also guarantee all materials, mess and rubbish will be cleaned up before leaving the premises and will provide a 15% discount if the technician needs to return to remedy this.
Contact Ryan on 0438 214 425 to arrange your air-conditioning service today email@example.com.
Voltec Electrical also offers Air-conditioning Installation Services.